Top Posts & Pages
- Follow The Chimerical Capuchin on WordPress.com
- I joined twitter!
- The connections in autistic brains are idiosyncratic and individualized — Each autistics’ brain is distinct; non-autistics’ brains are remarkably uniform
- The problem with articles on autism risks and how to evaluate studies. Or why circumcision is unlikely to increase rates of autism.
- Stop the hyperbole when it comes to breastfeeding
- Female bonobos observed helping mother give birth.
TagsABA therapy advice anthropology apes autism autism acceptance autism and vaccines autism awareness autism therapy babies baby food breastfeeding early intervention formula military and autism parenting parenting advice popular press primates primatology science science and the media sleep sleep advice sleep training speech studies studies of autism the beauty of autism therapy twins vaccination vaccine awareness vaccines vaccines and autism
Category Archives: Uncategorized
” During the birth event, which occurred at the Luikotale Bonobo Project field site, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the researchers discovered that wild bonobos do not give birth alone. The new mother, a female called Luna, was surrounded … Continue reading
A fascinating, interactive page that explores the history of vaccinations.
Hey, Hi. I want off your parenting team. There is no one right way to parent. As parents, we should be showing more support and less judgement of other parents.