Top Posts & Pages
- Follow The Chimerical Capuchin on WordPress.com
- I joined twitter!
- The connections in autistic brains are idiosyncratic and individualized — Each autistics’ brain is distinct; non-autistics’ brains are remarkably uniform
- The problem with articles on autism risks and how to evaluate studies. Or why circumcision is unlikely to increase rates of autism.
- Stop the hyperbole when it comes to breastfeeding
- Female bonobos observed helping mother give birth.
TagsABA therapy advice anthropology apes autism autism acceptance autism and vaccines autism awareness autism therapy babies baby food breastfeeding early intervention formula military and autism parenting parenting advice popular press primates primatology science science and the media sleep sleep advice sleep training speech studies studies of autism the beauty of autism therapy twins vaccination vaccine awareness vaccines vaccines and autism
Tag Archives: ABA therapy
How Blue Cross Blue Shield and a handful of Senators are blocking autism insurance reform in North Carolina.
Autism Spectrum Disorder is more common than childhood cancer, cystic fibrosis, and multiple sclerosis combined. In the US, autism affects 1 out of every 68 children, while in North Carolina, that number is 1 in 58. Although it has no … Continue reading
Edit: thank you so much for all your help. You made this change a positive one. My son was diagnosed with autism in April and, in that month, I didn’t know if I would ever have a normal Easter Egg … Continue reading
EDIT: Thank you so much for your help! The changes made have worked out to be beneficial to our family thanks to your support. We still need to fight to cover those who have retired, but we were able to … Continue reading