Top Posts & Pages
- Follow The Chimerical Capuchin on WordPress.com
- I joined twitter!
- The connections in autistic brains are idiosyncratic and individualized — Each autistics’ brain is distinct; non-autistics’ brains are remarkably uniform
- The problem with articles on autism risks and how to evaluate studies. Or why circumcision is unlikely to increase rates of autism.
- Stop the hyperbole when it comes to breastfeeding
- Female bonobos observed helping mother give birth.
TagsABA therapy advice anthropology apes autism autism acceptance autism and vaccines autism awareness autism therapy babies baby food breastfeeding early intervention formula military and autism parenting parenting advice popular press primates primatology science science and the media sleep sleep advice sleep training speech studies studies of autism the beauty of autism therapy twins vaccination vaccine awareness vaccines vaccines and autism
Tag Archives: autism and vaccines
When my twins were about 6 months old, we went for their 6th month checkups, and then to the immunization clinic in the same building for their shots. Shortly after that, my son, Corwin*, broke out in a high fever … Continue reading